Creating PDF Files With Unify Team Developer
The following example was sent to us from Conrado Zavala. We are very thankful for the contribution.
We don't have the tools to test this sample ourselves. Use it at your own risk.
This file is the sample application I wrote for testing.
This file is the library generated by Team Developer 4.2 that creates the interface with the BullZip COM Server.
This is an internal library from Team Developer 4.2 that gives me access to table (or grid) functions.
company.qrp and company2.qrp
These are two sample reports that I'm using for testing.
To set up the testing environment the programmer has to follow the following steps:
- Run the "BullzipPDFPrinter_6_0_0_702.exe" setup and follow the steps.
- Extract all the files from "BullZipPDFPrint.zip".
- Copy the Bullzip.apl under the "AXLibs" directory (i.e. C:\Program Files\Gupta\Team Developer 4.2\AXLibs).
- Copy the "wintbl.apl" file under the Team Developer 4.2 root directory (i.e. C:\Program Files\Gupta\Team Developer 4.2)
- Open Unify's Team Developer 4.2 and open the "BullZipPDFPrint.apt" file.
- Run the application.
That is all. I just test this procedure under a new computer and worked.